Known more for their shared and cloud hosting, Media Temple jumped onto the managed WordPress hosting bandwagon with a bang. With their lowest plan starting at $20 per month, Media Temple is not a budget provider. However, they provide a solid set of managed hosting features including WordPress core updates, automatic daily backups, and 24/7 uptime monitoring.
- Automatic WordPress core updates.
- Automated daily backups.
- One-click site staging and site cloning.
- Load-balanced, SSD servers with multiple caching layers.
- Certified WordPress support technicians providing round-the-clock support.
- Exclusive Media Temple-designed themes.
MediaTemple could work well if you’re familiar with their custom control panels. Agencies might also like having access to custom-designed themes optimized for MediaTemple’s hosting. Finally, the security and scalability features will also appeal to more technical WordPress admins and enterprise customers.