If you use video’s on your site, in your posts or pages, you don’t want the search results for those pages to look bland like any other result, do you? No, you want them to be video results, so they catch the attention of the searcher more, rank better and thus get you more visitors! This is exactly what the Video SEO for WordPress plugin does for your embedded video’s and for just $89 it can be yours!
If you search for, for instance, WordPress CDN, you’ll find this result from yoast.com:
What does the Video SEO plugin do?
We’ve got setup, usage instructions and an FAQ you can look at so you’ll get a feel for just how easy it is to use this plugin. The changelog will also give you an idea of all the changes going into the plugin. After setup it really shouldn’t require any work on your part other than the normal SEO stuff: writing a meta description and a good title plus choosing the right tags and category.
The Video SEO plugin supports:
- The Video SEO plugin supports:
- Automatic XML Video Sitemap generation (adding on to the WordPress SEO XML Sitemaps)
- MediaRSS enhancements to your RSS feed
- Full support for schema.org videoObject markup
- Snippet previews with the actual video still in them
- Facebook OpenGraph tags on your video pages
- Support for many major video platforms, including Youtube, Vimeo, Blip, DailyMotion and others