Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins. Built on the WordPress Settings API, Redux supports a multitude of field types as well as: custom error handling, custom fields & validation types, and import/export functionality.
But what does Redux actually DO? We don’t believe that theme and plugin developers should have to reinvent the wheel every time they start work on a project. Redux is designed to simplify the development cycle by providing a streamlined, extensible framework for developers to build on. Through a simple, well-documented config file, third-party developers can build out an options panel limited only by their own imagination in a fraction of the time it would take to build from the ground up!
Why Use Redux
- Clean Codebase: Our clean, well commented code means you can spend less time building your options page, and more time focussed on your project.
- Completely Brandable: Your product is yours! We don’t believe that pushing our brand is necessary… if our product is good, it will speak for itself!
- Cross-Browser Compatible: Redux has been carefully built to ensure maximum compatibility no matter how your customers choose to experience the web!
- Limitless Flexibility: With over 30 field types and validation options, Redux provides a truly powerful and flexible framework for your next project!
- Outstanding Community: Redux wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are without the support and contributions provided by our community!
- 100% Open Source: We believe in giving back to the community… and so do our users! Redux is proud to be 100% Open Source!